Authors of accepted papers must register for SSS 2020 and attend to present their papers.
Each lead author must visit the EDAS web site and establish an account with a username and password.
- Visit www.edas.info and click the New User button.
- Create your profile. Only the five fields with the red asterisk are required. *It is very important that your name and affiliation associated with your EDAS account are correct and match the name and affiliation that will be listed on your paper. These fields are first & last name, affiliation (company or organization), country, e-mail address, and status. When the fields are filled in, check the Privacy Policies box and click the Add Person button. [note: if you select USA as the country, you will get a message asking for your state]
- You will receive an e-mail containing your password. Your email address and the given password must later be used to access the system during the following steps, so be careful to remember it.
- You can then return to the EDAS log-in page (http://www.edas.info) and change your assigned password to one that is easier to remember. To do this, click on the My Profile tab, and then click on change your password. Be sure to record your user name, password and ID number for later reference.
Submission of Abstracts
Please login at http://edas.info and follow the following steps:
- Select the Topic Area(s) your paper falls under. Note that final Track/Session selection will be made later by the Technical Program Committee.
- Enter the title of the paper and indicate the paper authors.
- Provide an abstract of in the text box indicated.
- Click the Submit button
- Alignment with conference themes
- Usable information for attendees
- Substantive content
- Effective content communication
- High-quality appearance
IEEE Copyright Notice
If authors would like to post their papers electronically on any web site, any ftp site, or any other electronic dissemination technique, they must include the IEEE Copyright notice on the initial screen displaying the IEEE-copyrighted material. Additional information is available here: http://www.ieee.org/publications_standards/publications/rights/index.html
Microsoft Word 2003
US letter (DOC, 58 KB)
A4 (DOC, 56 KB)
LaTeX Archive Contents (PDF, 63 KB)
Windows (ZIP, 700KB)
LateX Bibliography Files
Windows (ZIP, 309 KB)
**All accepted papers will be submitted for publication to IEEE Xplore.