Final Submission Information
All authors who have been accepted must register for the conference and attend the conference to present their submission. Authors who do not attend the conference to present their submission, or arrange for a co-author or knowledgeable colleague to present their submission in the absence of the primary author, will not have their submission published in the IEEE IEL and IEEE Xplore, per IEEE policy.
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a submission from distribution after the conference, including exclusion from IEEE Xplore, if the submission does not meet IEEE standards for scope and/or quality. Articles excluded from further distribution shall be archived by IEEE but shall not be indexed or appear on IEEE Xplore.
Prepare the final version of the paper using the paper templates linked here
The final submission is due February 15, 2020. As a reminder, the extended abstract (3-5 pages, no specified format) will only be available to conference attendees and the full paper (8 page maximum using required 2-column format) will be published following the conference. You can change the format from your review submission if desired.
Online registration is open. You MUST register before uploading your final submission. Papers will be included in the proceedings only if at least one author has registered and paid the registration fee by February 1, 2020. If you need to register by bank transfer, please contact Shelby Lussier, the SSS 2020 manager.
NO PAPER WILL BE PUBLISHED WITHOUT THE AUTHOR'S COMPLETED REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT.
Final Paper Production
From the final paper formatted as instructed above, authors must generate the electronic version in PDF format. Regardless of its initial format, the file containing the final version of the paper must be transformed in the PDF format using the IEEE PDF eXpress webtool. PDF files generated by means of other tools are not acceptable.
To generate the IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file of your paper, follow these steps:
- Create your IEEE PDF eXpress account: http://www.pdf-express.org
- Use Conference ID: 47320X
- Upload the source file that contains your paper for conversion
- Receive by email the IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF of your paper.
- Once you receive your Xplore-compatible PDF, log in at https://sss2020.edas.info/
- Fill in and sign the IEEE Copyright Transfer form
- The IEEE is enforcing strict copyright rules. For your convenience, the copyright form is made available electronically through EDAS. To access the copyright form, click on the 'My Papers' tab and click on the copyright icon under the copyright column (second column from the right).
- NO PAPER WILL BE PUBLISHED WITHOUT THE SUBMITTED COPYRIGHT FORM
Microsoft Word 2003
US letter (DOC, 58 KB)
A4 (DOC, 56 KB)
LaTeX Archive Contents (PDF, 63 KB)
Windows (ZIP, 700KB)
LateX Bibliography Files
Windows (ZIP, 309 KB)
**All accepted papers will be submitted for publication to IEEE Xplore.